Saturday 23 July 2022

Avignon to La Sone 67km

We decided to get the train from Avignon today to make up for lost time. We got off at Valence and after a bit of trouble finding the V63 route, we were in our way. 


Whoever designated this route as having no difficult slopes is delusional. 


The website says: 

SO WHAT IS A VELOROUTE?

A VĂ©loroute is medium or long-distance, marked and secured cycling itinerary that’s uninterrupted, even through the towns. It has no difficult slopes and remains wherever possible on dedicated cycle paths and quiet secondary roads.


With pinches between 10 and 20%, I was out. Impossible for me on a loaded bike. Even 20% on a road bike would be a challenge for me. I struggled to even push my bike up some of these. 


Enjoy the pics. Grenoble tomorrow. 






















 


No comments:

Post a Comment